Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. To cook no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- Take 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of Green food coloring (optional).
- Take 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
Steps to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
If you find this No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.