Recipe of Perfect "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "komugi-manju"芋(sweet potato) recipe. To cook "komugi-manju"芋(sweet potato) you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato):
- Prepare 80 g of Plain flour.
- Prepare 4 g of Baking Powder.
- Provide 50 g of Sugar.
- Take 30 ml of Water.
- Get 200 g of Red bean Paste (Bean jam, smashed type).
- Get 40 g of Sweet potato.
- Provide 1 of Chocolate pen (Brown).
Steps to make "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato):
- Chop sweet potato and steam them. (heat them at 500W for around 4min. in a microwave oven) Mix them into the bean jam and divide them into 12 and make them round..
- Make dough. ≪Please refer to "Komugi-Manjyu" USAGI (Rabbit) ", from 2 to 8.≫ Mix the sugar & water in a bowl. Mix the flour and the baking powder and put them into the mixture(sugar + water). Mix them, stretch and fold the dough several times. Pull it together. Divide the dough into 12. Wrap the bean paste balls with the dough. Make them round..
- Write one Kanji text on the top of each with a chocolate pen. (Please try to write your favorite one!) Put them in a steamer. Spray water..
- Steam 10minuite over high heat..
- It's finished!.
If you find this "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.