Recipe of Speedy Baked Sweet Potato Nachos
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato nachos recipe. You can cook baked sweet potato nachos using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- Get of For Sweet Potato chips.
- Provide of Sweet potato washed,peeled and cut into thin round slices.
- Get of oil to brush on the slices.
- Take of Kidney bean mixture.
- Use of oil.
- Prepare of small onion finely chopped.
- You need of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium tomato finely chopped.
- Provide of Mexican seasoning powder.
- Prepare of kidney beans boiled.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of For Salsa.
- Prepare of small onion finely chopped.
- You need of red capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide of small green capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide of small tomato deseeded and finely chopped.(the pulp can be used in making kidney bean mixture).
- Take of coriander washed and finely chopped.
- Take of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Provide of red chilli powder i have used kashmiri red powder. you can also use ground paprika.
- Provide of black pepper powder.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Get of salt as per taste.
- Get of Guacamole.
- Use of avocado chopped.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Use of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Take of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- For Sweetpotato chips Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into thin round slices around 1mm thick. Arrange them on a baking tray lined with butter paper. Brush the slices with oil. Bake in the preheated oven @190 C for 30 minutes or till golden and edges turn crisp. Flip them in between. Remove in a plate and let them cool. After cooling they will become crispy..
- Kidney bean mixture Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion and saute till translucent. dd the tomato and cook till it becomes soft and pulpy..
- Add the Mexican seasoning powder. (If you do not have you can use 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder). Add boiled kidney bean mixture and salt and mix well. Add 1/4 cup water and cook till the mixture thickens..
- Salsa In a bowl mix chopped onion, red capsicum, green capsicum, deseeded tomato. Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, black pepper powder. Mix well and add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix well. The salsa is ready. Keep aside..
- Guacamole In a bowl add chopped avocado. Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt. Mash with the potato masher or fork till smooth. Guacamole is ready. Keep it aside..
- Assemble and serve Arrange the baked crispy sweet potato slices on a plate. Put the kidney bean mixture over it. Top with Salsa and guacamole. The baked sweet potato nachos are ready..
- Serve it immediately..
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.