Recipe of Favorite My Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops
My Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my easy oven baked pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my easy oven baked pork chops using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 4 of boneless chops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make My Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a plate season each side of chop with salt and pepper and seasonings.
- In cast Iron 2 minutes per side..
- Put in oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my easy oven baked pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!