Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's spicy marisco cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's spicy marisco cocktail using 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Make ready of ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil].
- Prepare 2 lbs of Peeled Shrimp [veins removed].
- Get 1 lb of Baby Raw Scallops.
- Get 1 lb of Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day].
- Take 1 of Raw Chopped Lobster Tail.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of King Salmon.
- Make ready 6 oz of Raw Clams [fully rinsed].
- Take of ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled].
- Take 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Take 2 of Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/2 Bunch of Radishes.
- Make ready 1/2 of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onions [julianned].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- Get 1 of LG Cucumber.
- Make ready 2 of LG Stalks Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get 2 of LG Habenero Peppers.
- Make ready 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of LG Firm Sliced Avocados.
- Get of ● For The Herbs & Seasonings.
- Take 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take of ● For The Liquids [all chilled].
- Take 3 Cups of Clamato Juice [+ reserves].
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce [or more].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Lime Juice.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce [optional].
- Take of ● For The Options.
- Make ready of Spiced Vodka.
- Get of Spiced Tequila.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables..
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop..
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail..
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients..
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving..
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers..
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's spicy marisco cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!