Recipe of Favorite Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries recipe. You can have baked sweet potato fries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- You need of bacon; small dice.
- Prepare of thin sweet potatoes; peeled & cut into thin "fries".
- Get of fresh dill; minced.
- Prepare of kosher salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a large oven-safe pan over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and reserve for another use or garnish..
- Add sweet potato fries to pan. Use a pair of tongs to quickly coat each piece of sweet potato with fat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Sear over medium-high heat just until potatoes caramelize on each side. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Garnish with fresh dill immediately..
- Variations; Carrots, Russet potatoes, paprika, smoked paprika, cayenne, basil, feta, parmesean, chives, cilantro, fennel seed, slivered garlic, garlic powder, ginger, honey, lemon zest, olive oil, onion powder, parsley, green peppercorn, poppy seeds, zucchini, balsamic reduction.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.