Simple Way to Make Speedy Fruity tropical smoothie bowl
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe. To cook fruity tropical smoothie bowl you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity tropical smoothie bowl:
- You need 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherries.
- Take 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mango.
- Take 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of acai powder.
- Provide 1 cup of almond milk.
- Take 1 handful of ice.
- Prepare of Toppings of your choosing.
Instructions to make Fruity tropical smoothie bowl:
- Fill your blender with the milk or water of your choosing.
- Add the cherries, blueberries, strawberries and mango. (they should be frozen if you want your smoothie bowl to have a "icecream" thickness.).
- Add the ice if needed and the acai powder and protein powder..
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stir the mixture a few times so there's no chuncks..
- Add any toppings such as coconut, fruit, granola, seeds ect..
If you find this Fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.