Recipe of Homemade Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder
Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder. At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service.
Tried many different combinations (including replacing calamari with lobster meat). Try our easy to follow easy seafood chowder recipe. All reviews seafood clams focaccia bread chowder salmon cioppino fresh fish crab louie ribeye cream cheese wait staff.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's stacked seafood chowder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service.
Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's stacked seafood chowder using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder:
- Get 8 Cups of Seafood Stock [made with all shells & strained x2].
- Get of ☆ [note: you may not need all of your seafood stock].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get of ● For The Seafood [all fine chopped & presteamed].
- Make ready of ☆ [note: reserve all shells for seafood stock].
- Get 1 Cup of Shreadded Snow Crab Legs [look closely for any shells].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Crawdad Tails [optional but consider them].
- Take 1 of LG Lobster Tail.
- Get 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- Take 1 Cup of Clams.
- Prepare of ● For The Chowder [sauté hard veggies in 4 tbsp butter].
- Get 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Diced Celery [to be sautéd].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Diced Vidalia Onions [to be sautéd].
- Take 3 Cups of Diced Potatoes [parboiled].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Green Onions.
- Get 1 Dash of Saffron Threads.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Butter & 1/4 Cup AP Flour.
- Take of ● For The Options [to taste].
- Get of Chopped Carrots.
- Make ready of Sweet Corn.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Dry Sherry [to drizzle over chowder].
- Get of Fresh Warm Crispy French Bread.
- Make ready of Seasoned Croutons.
Pick up your own marinara mix or take an early morning trip to the fish markets for your oceanic favourites to make this wonderful seafood chowder by recipes+. Are you looking for a quick but delicious seafood soup? Can't wait to make that stock and take all that extra time? Well. this is the soup for you.
Instructions to make Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder:
- Various cold seafoods pictured..
- Steamed whole crawdads pictured..
- Pull all of your crab, lobster, crawdads, clams and shrimp meat from shells and reserve all shells..
- Create your seafood stock by boiling shells, wine and bay leaves for 15 minutes on high. Make enough for 8 cups. You may not need all stock depending upon how thick or thin you'll want your chowder. Strain your stock twice in a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth.
- At the same time, parboil your potatoes for 7 to 10 minutes to soften them before adding to your chowder. It's a real time saver. Small chop..
- Again, at the same time in a seperate pan, sauté your onions and celery in butter until translucent. About 2 to 3 minutes. Then, add flour and mix well until dissolved..
- Simmer chowder for 30 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add your seafood to your chowder in the last 5 minutes of simmering..
- Serve chowder piping hot with crispy warm French bread for dipping and seasoned croutons. Also, Sherry to drizzle over the top if desired..
- Or, crispy garlic crustinins..
It's thick and creamy and comforting. I know many of you out there frown upon the use of condensed soups. Order Mike's Pastry shipped anywhere in the USA, straight from Boston, MA. Find out what's popular at Duke's Seafood & Chowder in Seattle, WA in real-time and see activity. Despite being entirely dairy free and incredibly low in fat, this creamy seafood chowder really delivers!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's stacked seafood chowder recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!