How to Make Perfect Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poire belle hélène chocolate lava cake recipe. You can cook poire belle hélène chocolate lava cake using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake:
- Get of Poached Pear:.
- Provide 750 ml of Water,.
- Take 150 g of Light Muscovado Sugar,.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick,.
- Take 2 of Star Anise,.
- Provide 1 of Cloves,.
- Take 1 of Lemongrass White Part Only Lightly Bruised,.
- Provide 2 TBSP of Spiced Rum,.
- Take of Fresh Orange Zest, 1 Orange.
- Take 1/2 Inch of Ginger Grated,.
- Take 4 of Pears Preferably Bosc,.
- Take of Lava Cake:.
- Provide 75 g of High Quality Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
- Prepare 56 g of Unsalted Butter Softened,.
- You need 1 of Egg,.
- Provide 50 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Get 25 g of Corn Flour,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Provide 2 TBSP of Nature's Superfoods' Raw Cacao Nibs,.
- Use of Edible Gold Dust, For Garnishing.
- Get of Edible Rose Petals, For Garnishing.
- Get of Fresh Mint, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake:
- Prepare the poached pears. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add water, sugar, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, lemongrass, rum, orange zest and ginger. Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Stir, stir, stir..
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 30 mins. Remove from heat. Peel the pears using a peeler. Using a melon baller, carefully remove the bottom of the pears..
- Using a small sharp knife to scrape out all the seeds carefully. Place the pears immediately into the syrup or it will oxidize very quickly. Fill the pot with more water, just enuff to submerge the pears and only if necessary. Return the pot back onto the heat..
- Cut out a round parchment paper to cover the pears and the syrup. This will ensure even coloring of the pears. Bring it up to a simmer and turn the heat down to low. Cover and poach the pears for 20 to 30 mins. Remove from heat and let chill in the fridge overnight, with the parchment paper still in tact..
- Prepare the lava cakes. Preheat oven to 230 degree celsius or 450 fahrenheit. On a double boiler, add chocolate..
- Once chocolate starts to melt, remove from heat and add butter. Stir until well combined and the butter has melted as well. Set aside. In another bowl, add egg and sugar..
- Whisk to combine well. Gradually add the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture 1/3 portion at a time. Whisk until everything is fully incorporated. Sieve in the corn flour..
- Whisk until well combined. Add in salt, cacao nibs and 2 TBSP of that syrup. *You can make excellent tea with the syrup.* Give it a final whisk..
- Add the chocolate batter into the ramekins. *These lava cakes will not be able to unmold. If you would like to serve these on a serving plate, lightly grease a pastry ring with some butter and wrap the inner circumference with parchment paper. Place the pastry ring on the serving plate and pour the batter into the ring.* Pour about 3/4 way full..
- Wack into the oven and bake for 8 mins. The edge should be hard while the middle is still soft and jiggly. Drain pears from the syrup..
- Place 1 pear into each ramekins or pastry rings. It is okay if there're cracks. That is the beauty of this dish. Wack back into the oven and bake for a further 5 mins..
- Remove from oven. Plating. Garnish with some rose petals and mint on the sides Sprinkle some gold dust over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Poire Belle Hélène Chocolate Lava Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.