Simple Way to Prepare Quick Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penang stir fried flat rice noodles (char kuey teow) recipe. To make penang stir fried flat rice noodles (char kuey teow) you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow):
- You need 450 g of Flat Rice Noodle (kuey teow).
- Get 150 g of Fish Cake (cut bite size).
- Take 200 g of Shrimp (marinate in 1/2 tsp Salt and 2 Tbsp Lime Juice).
- Provide 50 g of Spring Onions (cut 2 inches length).
- Take 50 g of Garlic Chives (cut 2 inches lengths).
- Get 50 g of Bean Sprouts.
- Provide 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- Take 1/3 cup of Cooking Oil (or animal fat like tallow or schmaltz).
- Get 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 40 g of Chilli Paste (entirely optional).
- Take of Sauce Mixture (Mix In a Bowl);.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sweet Dark Soy.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
Instructions to make Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow):
- EGGS; Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil until hot and fry the egg scrambled until done. Remove and set aside..
- SEAFOOD; Heat 4 Tbsp of cooking oil and fry the garlic (and chilli paste) until fragrant (or when oil separates for chilli paste). Add the shrimp, the fishcake and mix well..
- NOODLES; Next, add the noodles, the sauce mixture and mix well. You must toss gently or the noodles will break apart..
- VEGGIES; Add in the spring onions, the chives and the bean sprouts. Mix well for 30 seconds, then turn off the heat. Add in the eggs, mix well and then serve..
- ASSEMBLY; Add in the eggs, mix well for one last time and then serve..
Penang Char Kuey Teow was numerously requested. Here is a simple Char Kuey Teow recipe with tips to make a perfect plate of Char Kuey Teow with the taste of. Pronounced char coo-eh tea-yao, Char Kway Teow is one of the most popular street food in Malaysia. It's made from a flat type of rice noodles that when cooked right, has the perfect softness and bounce to each bite. The use of lard and the fact that it's cooked in high heat makes this fried noodles simply irresistibly addictive.
If you find this Penang Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.