Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Fruit Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fruit Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. You can cook fruit cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit Cake:
- You need of ingredients……
- Use of Maidah.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Use of Makhan half cup.
- Provide of Milk.
- Provide of Sugar half cup.
- Get of eggs.
- Provide of Vanilla essences half tea spoon.
Steps to make Fruit Cake:
- Ak bowl ma Maida, salt or sugar chani se chaan kar achi tarah se mix kar lay..
- Ak or bowl ma makhan or sugar powder ko beat kar lay..
- Us ma vanilla essence add kar kay mix kar lay..
- Chana huwa Maida makhan walay mixer ma thora thora add kar kay mix karay sath hi milk bhi add kar daay or egg ak ak kar kay daal kar mix kary..
- Tutti frutti or cherry ko mixer ma daal kar mix kar lay..
- Grees kia huwa pan ma mixer daal kar ak level ka kar lay or upar se cherry or tutti fruit garnish kar daay..
- Ak patili ko phaly se garam karny kay liye rakh daay low flame par..
- Us kay andar stand rakh daay or cake pan rakh kar patili ko dakh daay..
- 30 to 40 minutes kay liye chor daay..
- Cake kay andar stick daal kar check kary agar cake ma se stick saaf nikal aa tu cake bake hu gaya hia..
- Agar saaf na nikal lay tu 15 minutes kay liye pakaya..
- Tea kay sath enjoy kary cake.
If you find this Fruit Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.