Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon herb couscous with grilled pork chops recipe. To make lemon herb couscous with grilled pork chops you need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops:
- Prepare of couscous.
- Use 1/3 cup of dried couscous.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of boiling chicken broth.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced / 1/2 onion, small diced, 1 teaspoon oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, measured before chopped.
- Provide 1 of lemon, zest and juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of pork.
- Get 2 of boneless pork chops, I used ones that were 2" thick..
- Use 1 of canola oil to brush on grill pan..
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
Steps to make Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops:
- In a pot on medium heat , saute onions and garlic until onions become translucent, about 4 minutes..
- In a small pot bring chicken stock to a boil. Remove from heat..
- Add couscous, lemon zest, juice, salt, parsley to onion, garlic mix..
- Add boiling chicken broth, cover and remove from heat..
- Couscous takes 5 minutes sitting covered in pan to cook and absorb liquid..
- Take a grill pan, I use a cast iron, brush with oil and heat it up on medium heat..
- For best grilling results, let pork chops come to room temperature, pat off any liquid with paper towel, then season both sides with salt and pepper to your liking..
- I did a simple seasoning to let pork flavor shine and enjoy the flavors of the couscous..
- In hot grill pan, place chops on their sides, grilling for 3 minutes on each side..
- After sides are grilled, place chop flat on grill and grill for 3 minutes each side..
- Then turn chops to grill across the lines of grill plate, this gives you a cross hatch grill pattern. Plus chops are so thick they need the extra cooking time..
- Take chops off grill and let rest 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, take a fork and fluff up the couscous as it clumps when absorbing liquid..
- Plate chops, couscous and sprinkle crumbled feta on top..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.