Recipe of Homemade Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chile cheeseburgers recipe. To make mike's green chile cheeseburgers you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers:
- Use of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- You need of Hatch Green Roasted Chili's.
- Get of White Onions.
- Prepare of Firm Tomato.
- Get of American Or Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Head Lettuce.
- Take of Bottle Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare of Bucket Mushrooms (sliced).
- Get of Lipton Onion Mix.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic (chopped).
- Use of Cumin.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Rolls.
- Take of Sprinkle Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro [for garnish].
- Take of Separate Roasted Hatch Green Chilis (chopped).
- Use of Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers:
- Slice tomatoes and lettuce..
- Chop 16 chiles, or leave whole, onions, garlic and mushrooms and fry in pan with oil. Or you can leave your onions raw if you prefer..
- Mix hamburger meat with all other ingredients including 4 additional green chopped chiles. Create 4 large patties. Fry until thoroughly cooked. Place cheese on patties after fully cooked and cover for 1 minute..
- Smear bread with butter sprinkled with onion and garlic powder and slightly sear in pan or grill..
- Serve with shreaded lettuce, tomatoes and mustard along with your onion, fresh cilantro, mushroom and green chile topping..
If you find this Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.