Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, moist & delicious banana cake (bananen kuchen) recipe. You can cook simple, moist & delicious banana cake (bananen kuchen) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen):
- Provide of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Get of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Sugar (Dr.Oetker Vanillin Zucker).
- Take of Egg.
- Use of Rum flavour (Dr.Oetker).
- Provide of Bananas.
- Provide of Sour Cream (10% fat).
- Use of All Purpose Flour.
- Take of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
Steps to make Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen):
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter with sugar and vanilla sugar till butter turns creamy. Add an egg and mix well and add one more egg and mix again. Season it with few drops of rum flavour. See step 8..
- In a bowl, slice the bananas and mash it with a fork. Add Sour cream and stir into the banana..
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix alternatively the flour & the banana mixture into butter..
- Butter the loaf pan and line the baking pan with baking paper. Pour the banana mixture into the pan. See step 8..
- Preheat the oven at 170 deg. celsius and bake the banana cake on the middle rack for 60 min..
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool..
- Tips:-If you are using fresh bananas, increase the sugar amount because they do not have enough sweetness in them..
- Vanilla Sugar http://germanfood.about.com/od/baking/r/vanillasugar.htm Sour Cream http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_cream How to cream butter http://www.wikihow.com/Cream-Butter Lining a loaf pan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRJ2r3Em5aw.
If you find this Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.