Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Jollof rice plantains and salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jollof rice plantains and salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jollof rice plantains and salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof rice plantains and salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice plantains and salad recipe. You can cook jollof rice plantains and salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jollof rice plantains and salad:
- Provide of Rice.
- Use of Plantains.
- Take of chicken cut into bits.
- Get of onions.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Provide of knorr original and chicken.
- Provide of medium sized cucumbers.
- Take of medium sized carrots.
- You need of big Green pepper bulbs.
- Get of spring onions.
- Get of small paint bucket of tomatoes.
- Use of bell pepper.
- Provide of Hotdog.
Steps to make Jollof rice plantains and salad:
- Wash chicken.
- Add thyme curry knorr cubes and salt onion.
- Boil till tender then fry.
- Grind your tomatoes pepper and onion and perboil it.
- Cut your plaintains and fry.
- Wash and cut your salad ingredients.
- Get your hotdog and cut into bits with your mixed vegetables.
- Perboil your white rice, wash then drain, put groundnut oil in your pot, fry your greenpeas, and mixed vegetables, onions, pepper and tomatoes, add white rice and then allow to boil, turning with a wooden spoon.
- Serve rice with either fried plantains or salad.
If you find this Jollof rice plantains and salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.