Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Oatmeal carmelitas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal carmelitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal carmelitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal carmelitas recipe. To make oatmeal carmelitas you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal carmelitas:
- You need of CRUST.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- You need of quick cooking rolled oats.
- Use of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of FILLING.
- Get of smuckers Caramel spoonable ice cream topping.
- You need of flour.
- You need of package(6 oz) of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of chopped nuts.
Steps to make Oatmeal carmelitas:
- heat oven to 350°.
- grease a 13×9 " pan.
- lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- in a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix at slow speed intil crumbly.
- reserve half of the mixture( about 3 cups) for topping..
- press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of greased pan..
- bake at 350°for 10 min.
- meanwhile, in small bowl, combine caramel topping and 3 tablespoons of flour; blend well!.
- remove partially baked crust from oven..
- sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- drizzle evenly with caramel mixure; then sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture..
- return to oven; bake for an additional 18 to 22 min..
- or until golden brown.
- take out of the oven and let cool for 1 hour, completely cooled.
- theh refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into bars.
If you find this Oatmeal carmelitas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.