How to Make Award-winning Pineapple upside-down cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. You can have pineapple upside-down cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Use 4 of tsp,butter,Melted, divided.
- Provide 4 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Use 2 of canned unsweetened pineapple slices.
- Get 2 of maraschino cherries.
- Use 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide Dash of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of Milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Pour 1/2 tsp. Butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice ; set aside..
- In a small bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk,vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm..
This pineapple upside-down cake from Delish.com will remind you why it's a classic. Before you say, "That's so retro!", consider why this cake is such a classic: The pineapple topping gets its addictive flavor from melted butter and brown sugar—and yes, maraschino cherries, which we aren't. This classic pineapple upside down cake starts with an easy homemade cake made with cake flour and butter. This is one of the most popular Pineapple Upside-Down Cake on this site. My mother has an easier version where you don't need to beat the egg whites separately.
If you find this Pineapple upside-down cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.