Easiest Way to Make Speedy Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) recipe. You can cook rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of large apple.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
Do not keep opening the steamer as we need steady temperature for proper cooking of the cake. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven A cake tester inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs. Then invert it and cool completely. Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes.
If you find this Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.