Steps to Prepare Speedy Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus recipe. To cook stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Provide of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Take of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.
When complete, press cancel and do a quick release of the steam, waiting until the pressure gauge drops back down and the lid is safe to open. I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with, shared this great recipe with me several years ago. I now rely on cooking chicken in a Crock Pot many days a week.—Sundra Hauck, Bogalusa, Louisiana Healthy Recipes Guides. SALADS; SOUPS; Uncategorized; Stupid Easy Chicken.
If you find this Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.