Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckeyes peanut butter balls recipe. You can have buckeyes peanut butter balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls:
- You need 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of Chunky peanut butter.
- Get 1 cup of Soda crackers, crushed (1 sleeve).
- Take 1 cup of Coconut.
- Take 1 lb of Powdered sugar (approx 3.5 – 3.75 cups).
- Use 12 oz of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 stick of Paraffin.
Instructions to make Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls:
- In food processor blend butter and peanut butter. Add soda crackers and coconut, pulse to mix. Add powdered sugar and blend until fully mixed. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin over double boiler or in the microwave. Stir until smooth..
- Roll dough into 1/2 balls..
- Using toothpicks, dip balls in chocolate mixture and place on wax paper..
- When you have finished dipping all balls, use the left over chocolate mixture to drizzle over the top of the candies to cover toothpick holes and decorate..
If you find this Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.