Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Easy slow cooker chicken chili
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe. You can have easy slow cooker chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy slow cooker chicken chili:
- Use 1 can of southwest corn w/ peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans-rinsed.
- Use 1 can of kidney beans rinsed.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 can of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 each of white onion.
- You need 1 can of green chilies-optional.
- Get 4 of uncooked chicken breasts-rinsed.
- You need 2 cup of white rice- cooked or steamed.
- Prepare 4 dash of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of mexican cheese or american shreddded.
- Use 1 of sour cream.
Steps to make Easy slow cooker chicken chili:
- Chop onion. Open all cans. And rinsed beans..
- To slow cooker add: corn, beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning and chicken breasts on top but covered a bit with the sauce..
- Cook for 10 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
- 30 minutes before it is done take chicken out and shred between two forks. Shred to desired thickness..
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and finish cooking.
- Cook or steam rice.
- Serve atop the rice mixture with your choice of toppings voilà!.
Before serving, scoop out the chicken breasts. Using a fork, shred the meat. Place everything into your slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. Use a spoon to break up the cream cheese and mix everything together. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with a couple of forks.
If you find this Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.