Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Buckeye Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Buckeye Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckeye Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buckeye pie recipe. You can have buckeye pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buckeye Pie:
- Take of oreos, crushed.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- Get of butter, room temp.
- Use of creamy peanut butter.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Take of pure vanilla extract.
- Get of chocolate chips.
- Take of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Buckeye Pie:
- Combine Oreos with melted butter, stir until all crumbs are moistened. Press and shape into pie dish.
- Combine room temp butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture over pie crust and place dish in freezer while you make ganache..
- Place chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat heavy cream until it begins to simmer. Pour over chocolate and let sit 5 minutes before stirring until smooth..
- Pour ganache over peanut butter and smooth. Refrigerate until set, about one hour..
If you find this Buckeye Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.