How to Make Favorite Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ravani (semolina cake with cinnamon syrup) recipe. You can have ravani (semolina cake with cinnamon syrup) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup):
- Take 1 cup of Butter 250 grams.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 5 of Medium size Eggs.
- Use 1 of Lemon or Orange Zest.
- Get 2 cups of Semolina (Simigdali).
- Provide 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 3 teaspoons of Baking Power.
- Prepare of Syrup:.
- Use 3 cups of Sugar.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 4 cups of Water.
Steps to make Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup):
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter and then add in the eggs along with the Lemon/Orange Zest. In a different bowl mix together the flour and baking powder and add into the batter..
- I usually break the walnuts into smaller pieces…but if you prefer you can also leave them whole..
- Pour batter into a buttered baking pan and place in the oven for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees. In the meantime, start the syrup by taking a large sauce pan and add in the water, sugar and cinnamon stick. Let this boil for about 15 minutes……
- Once the Ravani is baked, pour the hot syrup over it and let it cool. A lovely Summer Cake that you can top off with Ice Cream and or Whipped Cream..
- Hope you enjoy this!! Kali Orexi!! :).
But this flavor combination, as well as the citrus syrup, results in a delicious and moist dessert. You will want to make sure the syrup cools completely before. Revani or ravani cake (Greek coconut cake) is a traditional Greek dessert which falls under the category of 'Siropiasta', which means syrupy Greek desserts. Syrupy Greek desserts are very popular among Greek cuisine and with good reason! From extra syrupy cakes like portokalopita, karidopita or.
If you find this Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.