Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Easy crockpot beefstew
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy crockpot beefstew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy crockpot beefstew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy crockpot beefstew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot beefstew recipe. To cook easy crockpot beefstew you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy crockpot beefstew:
- Take 2 lb of beef stew meat (i buy it already cut in chunks for stew).
- You need 2 envelope of of beefstew seasoning. (i use kroger brand beefstew seasoning).
- Take 2 of stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion diced.
- Prepare 5 of fresh carrots peeled and cut to desired size..
- Get 6 of red/white potatoes peeled and cut to desired size..
- You need 6 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of of cornstarch mixed with 1/3 cup of water.
Steps to make Easy crockpot beefstew:
- Spray crockpot with non stick spray or I use a crock pot liner for easy clean up. Put beef in crockpot. Mix the 2 packages of beefstew seasoning with 4 cups of warm water , pour over beef. Add the onion and celery. Cook on low for 6-8hours..
- When the beef stew meat is done..Add 2 more cups of water after cooking, then stir. Add carrots and cook for a bit, before adding potatoes. The carrots take longer. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- When all finished. I like my beefstew to thicken. So I add the cornstarch with water , slowly stir into beefstew and cook until desired. This is great with homemade cornbread..
How to Make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker Coat the chunks of beef in flour, salt and pepper. You can do this by shaking the beef, flour, salt and pepper together in a large zip-top bag, or by stirring them together in a large bowl. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly.
If you find this Easy crockpot beefstew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.