Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Chicken liver masala gravy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken liver masala gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver masala gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver masala gravy recipe. You can cook chicken liver masala gravy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken liver masala gravy:
- Use of chicken liver pieces.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Use of red dry chilli.
- Provide of green chilli.
- Provide of Jeera.
- Get of string pudina.
- Get of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Use of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Use of black pepper.
- Provide of tej patta.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken liver masala gravy:
- Take 3 onion 4 tomatoes 1 tablespoons ginger garlic paste, 5 red chilli dry, Jeera 1 teaspoon,4 green chilli,5 black pepper and 3 cloves, 1 tej patta,Coriander leaves (keep one tablespoon aside) 1 string phudina grind smooth paste…
- Marinate clean and washed chicken liver pieces with 1/2 table spoon ginger garlic paste salt keep for 5 minutes..
- Put one pan on flame add 1/2 teaspoon Jeera add finely chopped 1 onion add 1 tej patta 2lavang (cloves) 5 black pepper saute till onion turn in to golden brown colour now add grounded paste roast till masala cooked properly or raw smell disappears…
- Now add one chopped tomato saute add chicken liver pieces red chilli powder turmeric powder and dhaniya jeera powder.. add water mix all properly add salt mix cover the pan and cook for 15 to 20 minutes covering the pan…
- Now open lid sprinkle garam masala mix it up add 1 teaspoon coriander leaves again cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Now check the chicken liver pieces if cooked perfectly than turned off the flame. Chicken liver masala gravy is ready to serve.. serve with roti or plain rice taste very good..
If you find this Chicken liver masala gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.