Steps to Prepare Quick Saucy Chicken Liver Masala
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy chicken liver masala recipe. To cook saucy chicken liver masala you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Saucy Chicken Liver Masala:
- You need of Fresh Chicken liver.
- Take of Ripe tomatoes chopped.
- Get of Large onion chopped/sliced.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- You need of Vinegar/ fresh lemon juice.
- You need of tumeric powder.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Provide of chilli powder.
- Provide of garam masala powder.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of garlic/ginger paste.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Prepare of green/red chillies (optional).
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Saucy Chicken Liver Masala:
- Soak your liver in water and vinegar for a few mins. Wash it off..
- Marinate liver with ginger/garlic paste, chilli powder, tumeric, coriander and garam masala and set aside for 30mins..
- In a pot, add oil, curry leaves, onions and mustard seeds and fry on low – medium heat. Add your whole green/red chillies (optional).
- Pour in your marinated liver..
- Saute for 5 minutes. Then add in salt..
- Add in your chopped tomatoes, mix well and let it cook till the tomatoes soften..
- Liver is ready to serve!.
- Note: You can skip the tomatoes and do a dry fry – still as delicious..
If you find this Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.