Simple Way to Make Perfect Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. To cook slow cooker simple beef taco soup you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of orange pepper.
- You need 2 of whole green onions.
- Take 250 ml of corn.
- Get 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Get 250 ml of beef broth.
- Use 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- You need of tortilla chips (optional).
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
Packed with all the veggies, ground beef and the best taco seasoning you've ever had, this slow cooker taco soup is about to become your go-to twist on the traditional taco night. Tips to Make Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup. A few notes on making slow cooker beef taco soup, these ingredients do not have to be drained. That's a common question for me with this soup; however, it just all mixes together, so there really is no need to drain anything. This Slow Cooker Taco Soup recipe was one of my grandma's favorite easy dinners, and she used to make it all the time.
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.