How to Make Speedy adobo de pollo
adobo de pollo.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, adobo de pollo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
adobo de pollo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. adobo de pollo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have adobo de pollo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make adobo de pollo:
- Make ready 8 of chicken thighs or any part of the chicken u like that is equivlant in amount.
- Make ready 10 of dried chile de arbols.
- Prepare 30 of dried japones chiles.
- Make ready 5 of California chile pods.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 6 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry chicken.
- Prepare 1 of water to boil chiles.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make adobo de pollo:
- first cut slits across the chicken so it cooks quicker and absorbs salsa in the end. heat oil in large fry pan and place chicken skin down, cook until done flipping at least once..
- in sauce pan add tomato and chiles and water and cook until tender. add to blender with garlic and thyme salt to taste..
- when chicken is fully cooked, add salsa from blender to pan with chicken and add bay leaves. cover , lower temp and let simmer about 10 minutes more..
- FYI : u can boil the chicken instead for a lower fat version, if u go that route add onion to the pot for a little extra flavor..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food adobo de pollo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!