Steps to Make Perfect Chicken Liver Adobo
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Liver Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Liver Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver adobo recipe. To cook chicken liver adobo you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Use of chicken Liver, prepared.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of white wine vinegar.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of Bay dried leaves.
- Prepare of whole peppercorns.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced or crushed.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of medium spring onion, chopped.
- Get of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Mix the garlic powder with the livers and season with salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the livers in flour and pan fry for 2 minutes per side. Remove the livers from the pan and set aside..
- Using the same pan and one tbsp of oil. Fry the garlic until just starting to brown..
- Return the livers to the pan. Add the soy sauce and water. Allow to boil..
- Add the Bay leaves and peppercorns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and allow the liquid to boil again. Simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the spring onions over the livers..
If you find this Chicken Liver Adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.