Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Mom's chicken gizzard special
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's chicken gizzard special recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's chicken gizzard special recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's chicken gizzard special recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's chicken gizzard special recipe. You can cook mom's chicken gizzard special using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's chicken gizzard special:
- Use 100 gr of shrimp shelled and cut open the back to clean the dirt.
- Take 100 gr of jelly mushroom.
- Get Half of a pineapple thinly cut.
- Take of Ginger matchstick cut.
- You need of Garlic 2 cloves bruised.
- Provide 100 gr of chicken gizzard sliced into small bits.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 table spoon of Rice wine vinegar.
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Water.
- Get of Cornstarch.
Instructions to make Mom's chicken gizzard special:
- Heat up the wok add oil add garlic, fry until fragrant then add chicken gizzard stir fry until medium rare, add the pineapple, ginger and shrimp, season well.
- Combine water and cornstarch add to the stir fry keep stirring until the mixture come to thick sauce like consistency, add the vinegar and simmer a little bit. Trust your instinct when it's done it's done. :).
If you find this Mom's chicken gizzard special recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.