Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot, spicy ‘n’ sweet tomato-mango salsa recipe. You can have hot, spicy ‘n’ sweet tomato-mango salsa using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa:
- Take 12 of Medium Red Tomatoes (Firm).
- Use 2 of Medium Mangoes (Firm).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 6-8 of Jalapeños or Green Chillies.
- Use 2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need of Few drops Oil (For greasing).
Steps to make Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa:
- Wash the Tomatoes, Mangoes, Green Chilies & Lime. Pat dry..
- Wash the Cilantro thoroughly in a colander under running water. Shake off the water. Keep between paper towels to dry..
- Heat a Grill Pan or a regular Nonstick Pan over medium heat. Brush oil lightly to avoid sticking..
- Place 6 Tomatoes in the Pan. Keep turning until all the sides are charred. We want a nice smoky flavor. *You may do it over open flame too. Leave the Tomatoes in the Pan to cool down..
- Peel the Mangoes & Onion. Chop the onion finely along with the 6 remaining Tomatoes, Jalapeños/Green Chilies & half of the Cilantro..
- Chop the Mangoes slightly larger than the other ingredients. Place everything in a large bowl. Blend the 6 charred Tomatoes into a chunky Purée. Add the remaining Cilantro & pulse for a few seconds. *Do not puree’ the Cilantro..
- Pour it on top of the chopped ingredients. Squeeze the lime into it. Add Salt, Sugar. Stir gently. Taste & adjust seasoning..
- Pour into Sterilized Jars. Close tightly. Refrigerate..
- Serve with Nachos/Pita Triangles/Multigrain Crackers/Quesadillas or whatever your heart desires. Note: Stays good in the refrigerator for up-to 2 weeks or so.
If you find this Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.