Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken liver fry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken liver fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver fry recipe. You can cook chicken liver fry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken liver fry:
- Use of Chicken liver.
- You need of shallots crushed.
- Get of bulb garlic crushed.
- Get of ginger crushed.
- Provide of green chillies crushed.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Provide of chicken masala.
- You need of pepper powder.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Use of Oil as required.
- Take of star anise.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- Take of cardmom pods.
- Take of cloves.
- Prepare of fennel seeds.
- You need of dry chillies.
- Use of ghee.
- You need of 1 tsp jeera and pepper crushed.
Instructions to make Chicken liver fry:
- Mix all the ingredients shallots,garlic, ginger, curry leaves, greenchillies and curry powders except the spices and keep for marination for 15min..
- Heat oil in kadai and throw all the spices and red chillies. Once the aroma of the spices come. Add the marinated chicken liver and cook. Do not add water.. The required water comes out of it. Cook for 20 – 30minutes. Do not overcook, it turns rubbery..
- When it is almost done add 1 tsp ghee and add little pepper and jeera powder to enhance the flavours and fry for few seconds and take it out of flame..
If you find this Chicken liver fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.