Recipe of Favorite Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cake with meringue buttercream frosting & fondant flowers recipe. You can have cake with meringue buttercream frosting & fondant flowers using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers:
- Provide of Meringue buttercream::::1 egg white,2 bars of unsalted butter,1/2cup sugar,1 tsp vanilla essence and water.
- Use of Sunflowers…..Fondant (sugar paste) some tools and flower cutters.
Instructions to make Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers:
- Take a bowl,now pour in 1 egg white then add in sugar and whisk….meanwhile boil water in a vessel in which it can hold the bowl,now whisk egg.
- Now put the bowl above the boiling water,and whisk well till sugar melts and all combined,when done…now whisk it 10 mins continuously till pic 3.
- Now cut butter into small pieces….keep whisk and adding butter till you get this consistency(pic2)now add in vanilla essence and it's ready…can store it for week(remove from fridge and keep it in room temperature).
- I use this frosting many times on my cake….specialy to make beautiful flowers.for Fondant flowers you need some Fondant….
- Flower cutter..ball tool to flatten and give shape to petals and decorate your cake.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
This recipe will make a vanilla flavored frosting. If I'm just making plain vanilla frosting to pipe on cupcakes or frost a cake, I like to add an. The buttercream frosting that I prefer to cover and decorate my cakes with is called Italian Meringue Butter Cream (a.k.a. Mix it often with a spatula to avoid hardened clumps. This buttercream frosting sets hard when refrigerated due to its butter content.
If you find this Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.