Easiest Way to Make Perfect Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango salsa / raw mango kachumar salad recipe. To make raw mango salsa / raw mango kachumar salad you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad:
- Prepare 2 of chopped Raw mango/ Kacha Aam.
- Take 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Take 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use as per your taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 of mint leaves.
Instructions to make Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad:
- Take a raw mango peel ti and cut in in to small square pieces. Now add chopped onion, add roasted cumin powder, Kashmiri red Chilli powder, salt per your taste, chopped green chilli, sugar and mix them well..
- Now garnish with the mint leaves and keep it in to the refrigerator for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes take out from the refrigerator and mix it again.
- Now Chilled Kachumar Salad (Mango Salsa) is ready to serve..
If you find this Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.