How to Make Quick Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash recipe. You can have rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Use 2 (1 inch) of thick rib eye steaks.
- Provide 3 sprigs of rosemary and butter for basting.
- Get 2 pieces of carrots.
- Prepare 2 pieces of small potatoes.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Butter.
Steps to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Peel and chop carrots and potatoes. Place in small pot with chicken broth and boil for at least 20 minutes..
- When soft enough, drain broth and retain 1/4 cup of broth. Mash until your desired smoothness is reached. Add a splash of milk, a tablespoon of butter or more if desired, salt and pepper to taste and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- For the steak, season generously with salt and pepper before cooking in a pan at maximum heat and enough olive oil. Make sure to put the steak in just when the oan starts to smoke..
- Cook each side for 2 minutes for medium. Longer if preferred. Baste with butter and rosemary on the same pan just before taking it out..
- Serve and enjoy. Can be served with other sides..
If you find this Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.