Simple Way to Make Homemade Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) recipe. To make rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 of large apple.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
If you find this Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.