Recipe of Ultimate Chicken Liver Sukka
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Sukka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Sukka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver sukka recipe. To cook chicken liver sukka you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Sukka:
- You need of chicken liver.
- Use of medium onions finely chopped.
- Use of medium tomato finely chopped.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of paprika powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Get of turmeric.
- Get of black pepper powder.
- Use of salt.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Take of chopped coriander.
- Use of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Sukka:
- Add 2tbsp of oil in a pan or kadai and let heat.
- Add in liver pieces and let cook on low to medium flame.
- Remove aside once cooked.
- Add in 2tbsp oil in the same pan.
- Add in chopped onions and let cook untill soften.
- Add in ginger garlic paste.
- Add in chopped tomato and let cook for 5 mins.
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric, paprika, black pepper and garam masala powder.
- Add in the liver and salt as per taste and saute well.
- Cover with lid and let cook for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander and give it a mix.
- Ready to serve with bread, pav,roti or bhakari.
If you find this Chicken Liver Sukka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.