Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chicken liver pâté
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken liver pâté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver pâté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. You can cook chicken liver pâté using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken liver pâté:
- Provide 500 g of chicken liver.
- Take 150 g of unsmoked back bacon.
- Take 1 of white onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare Sprig of Thyme.
- You need 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Get 50 ml of brandy.
- Take 50 ml of port.
Steps to make Chicken liver pâté:
- Fry diced bacon, onion and garlic with sprig of thyme until golden brown. Remove the sprig of thyme and keep the excess liquid in the pan. Dice this mixture until very fine in a food processor and keep to the side..
- On a medium heat fry the liver with the sprig of thyme in the same pan as before until lightly brown and flambé with the brandy. Once the flames have gone add the port and season well..
- On a low heat just melt the butter. If it overheats it will split and it will be spoilt..
- Blend the liver in a food processor until smooth after removing the thyme. Gradually add half of the liquid butter. Once it is fine add the bacon paste and mix well. Pour the pâté mix into serving dishes and let slightly cool down. Pour the butter over the top and set in the fridge until serving..
- Serve with Melba toast/ crackers with choice of chutney..
If you find this Chicken liver pâté recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.