Recipe of Homemade Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seekh kebabs with mango salsa recipe. To cook seekh kebabs with mango salsa you only need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa:
- You need 150 gms of mutton minced.
- You need 100 gms of Chicken minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera / cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Mango.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried ginger (saunth).
- Provide 1-1/2 tsp of Cashew powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of baisan powder.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of For Mango Salsa.
- Provide 2 of mangoes.
- Provide 1 of cucumber.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of Salt to sprinkle.
- Get 1 of Green or red bell pepper.
- Take of Fresh coriander.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of jalapeños.
Steps to make Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa:
- Mix mutton and chicken minced with hands..
- Add ginger and garlic paste, salt, onion paste, Coriander, zeera, black pepper, dry ginger..
- Add egg yolk, cream, cashew powder and baisan..
- Mix well and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour..
- Skewer the kebabs onto wet skewers. Grill it and apply oil. Give coal smoke..
- Mango Salsa. Wash and cubed mangoes..
- Chopped onions and cucumber..
- In a bowl add mangoes, onion, fresh coriander, bell pepper, jalapeños and cucumber..
- Add lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with seekh kebabs. Enjoy…….
If you find this Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.