Recipe of Favorite Chicken Adobo
Chicken Adobo. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish that's as savory as it is bright with acid, and it goes perfectly [Photographs: Vicky Wasik]. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Adobo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 12 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Take 3 of whole chilies.
- Make ready 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken thighs.
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, and black peppercorns. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large, nonreactive bowl or resealable plastic freezer bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours..
- Place chicken and marinade in a large lidded pot or Dutch oven over high heat and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and tender, around 30 minutes..
- Heat broiler. Transfer chicken pieces to a large bowl, raise heat under the pot to medium-high, and reduce the sauce until it achieves almost the consistency of cream, about 10 minutes. Remove bay leaves and chilies..
- Place chicken pieces on a roasting pan and place under broiler for 5 to 7 minutes, until they begin to caramelize. Remove, turn chicken, baste with sauce and repeat, 3 to 5 minutes more. Return chicken to sauce and cook for a few minutes more, then place on a platter and drizzle heavily with sauce..
Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. It's the perfect easy chicken dinner recipe! Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!