Steps to Make Ultimate Old Fashioned German Apple Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Old Fashioned German Apple Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Old Fashioned German Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old Fashioned German Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned german apple cake recipe. You can have old fashioned german apple cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned German Apple Cake:
- Use 4 cups of apples, peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need To taste of Cinnamon and nutmeg, for topping.
- Use of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Take 8 oz. of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of butter, melted.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Old Fashioned German Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a mixer beat together sugar, oil and eggs..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in separate bowl..
- Slowly incorporate into mixer of wet ingredients..
- Fold in the chopped apples..
- Place cake mixture into a greased 9×13 dish..
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before making frosting..
- Once cake has cooled completely, make your frosting by adding the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar to mixer until well combined..
- Spread evenly over cake..
My grandmother has always fixed these at Christmas and they are the first thing everyone asks about. This German apple cake is everything you want in a fall apple dessert -subtle yet sweet flavors, an all around delicious cake All hail the glorious apple season, right? Apples are in abundance this time of year and this is THE cake to make with them. My parents are both German and my family grew up. How to Make German Apple Cake.
If you find this Old Fashioned German Apple Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.