Steps to Prepare Speedy Chicken Breast Adobo
Chicken Breast Adobo. Chicken thighs – do NOT substitute with breast. You need the fat in thighs in order for the sauce to. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. I used a Chinese technique called velveting to get the chicken silky, tender, and juicy. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken breast adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breast Adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Breast Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken thighs – do NOT substitute with breast. You need the fat in thighs in order for the sauce to. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken breast adobo using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Get 2 lbs of Chicken breast.
- Take of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready of For cooking:.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Take 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Get of Chopped scallions.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 pc of star anise.
- Take 3 pcs of bay leaf.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Slurry:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields..on Yummly Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself. In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version.
Steps to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken breast adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!