Steps to Make Award-winning Aloo(Potato) parata
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo(Potato) parata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo(Potato) parata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo(Potato) parata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo(potato) parata recipe. To cook aloo(potato) parata you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo(Potato) parata:
- You need 2-3 of medium sized potatoes(boiled and grated/smashed).
- You need 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of string of curry leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilly powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi(optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro/coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 teaspoon of cooking oil.
- You need of Roti/chapati dough.
- You need of 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Water to mix and make a soft dough.
Steps to make Aloo(Potato) parata:
- Take a deep pan heat up, once the pan is hot add oil.
- Once the oil is hot add onion, chopped curry leaves and sauté for 5 minutes/golden brown on medium flame.
- Then add all the masala powders mentioned above and sauté for 3-4 minutes and add kasuri methi (optional) mix and then turn off the flame.
- Once the pan is cooled then add smashed/grated potatoes to it and mix properly then add finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- To make parata.
- Take a lemon sized roti dough roll a bit round and take small lemon sized aloo mix stuff in the rolled roti dough.
- Roll the stuffed aloo mix with the help of dry wheat flour dust to a normal size roti.
- Heat up the tawa once the tawa is hot place a rolled aloo parata add a 1/4 teaspoon of oil/ghee and flip another side and cook properly on both sides.
- Serve aloo parata with pickle/curd.
If you find this Aloo(Potato) parata recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.