Recipe of Homemade Lime Chicken Adobo
Lime Chicken Adobo.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lime chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lime Chicken Adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lime Chicken Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lime chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 12 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Make ready 8 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of honey.
Instructions to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease..
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side..
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken..
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lime chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!