Recipe of Speedy Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey, brie & apple pockets recipe. To make turkey, brie & apple pockets you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets:
- Prepare 2 can of Crescent Roll Dough.
- Provide 1 of Apple (any variety) sliced fairly thin.
- You need 1/4 lb of Quality grade deli turkey, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Round of Brie Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Non stick spray.
Steps to make Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets:
- Preheat oven to 375* Peel and slice apples into thin pieces. In bowl, combine apples, spicy brown mustard, honey and cinnamon till coated. Cut Brie into thick slices. On 2 nonstick baking sheets or foil with nonstick spray, lay the unrolled-triangle-shaped crescent roll down/stretch it out a bit in its current shape. Layer the turkey, coated-apples & Brie onto a dough wedge. Top with another dough wedge (filling will likely spill out, but do your best to tuck in). Crimp the edges with a fork. I made the egg wash with 1 egg, a splash of water and a teaspoon or two or more cinnamon. Brush tops of dough with mix. Bake for 10-15 min. Let rest for a few cause they'll be hot!!! ;).
Spoon a little of the turkey mix into the centre of each square, then some cranberry sauce, then top with a slice of brie. Bring all corners together and pinch tight, then pinch the seams together to seal. Everyone loves a sausage roll at Christmas but for a festive twist why not try my Turkey, Cranberry & Brie rolls instead this year? These little bites will make such a great addition to the Christmas party buffet! These rolls are really easy to make.
If you find this Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.