Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. To cook vegan cheddar broccoli soup you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Provide of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Get of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- You need of vegetable stock.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Take of nutritional yeast.
- Get of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Take of pepper.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Use of broccoli florets.
Steps to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.