Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni, broccoli corn soup recipe. You can have macaroni, broccoli corn soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup:
- Get of Broccoli.
- Provide of Onion (small).
- Prepare of Macaroni (dried).
- Use of Water.
- Prepare of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare of ■Canned cream corn.
- Take of ■Milk.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup:
- This time I used twisted macaroni (instructed cooking time on the package was 9 minutes)..
- For the canned cream corn, I used "Aohata Tokachi" brand creamed corn (435 g)..
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Finely chop the onion..
- In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon of butter, and stir-fry the onions. Pour in the water, cover the pot, and bring to a boil..
- Once it comes to a boil, add the macaroni and soup stock cube (break it up with your fingers), cover again, and simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally, so as not to burn the vegetables and macaroni on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the canned cream corn, milk, and broccoli, lower the heat, and simmer for another 5 minutes or so. Taste, and season with salt and pepper if needed. If you simmer for too long and the liquid has reduced, add more milk..
If you find this Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.