How to Prepare Speedy Mango Salsa Omelet
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Salsa Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Salsa Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango salsa omelet recipe. You can cook mango salsa omelet using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Salsa Omelet:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of mango salsa.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced Alphonso mangoes.
- Take 1 tsp of cilantro / coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of oil / butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of cheese (mozzarella).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli diced.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Mango Salsa Omelet:
- Prepare mango salsa by dicing mangoes, tomato, onion, red chilli and cilantro. In a mix bowl add the diced salsa and mix well. And keep aside..
- In a bowl take 4 eggs. Whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.Now add salt, some chopped red onion. Some red and green chilli and chopped tomato and chilli flakes..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil or butter in a small saucepan over medium flame. Swirl the eggs around in the pan so that they coat the bottom and go half way up the sides..
- Cook for some mins once the omelet is set add some cheese onto one half of the omelet and then top with mango salsa..
- Now carefully fold the omelet over on itself and press lightly with the spatula. Continue to cook for some more mins..
- Now remove from heat and slide the omelet onto a plate and serve..
If you find this Mango Salsa Omelet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.