Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe. To make chocolate cake with nutella buttercream you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream:
- You need 300 g of flour.
- You need 120 g of butter.
- Get 200 g of sugar.
- Get 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Use 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Nutella buttercream.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Take 150 g of icing sugar.
- Provide 60 g of Nutella spread.
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream:
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, then vanilla. Mix well to combine..
- Add vinegar and baking soda. Stir well..
- Fold in flour and cocoa powder. Add salt and fold in..
- Share between two lined 8 inch sandwich tins. Place into a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes or until the cake appears firm to the touch and a wooden skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean..
- Cool completely on a wire rack..
- For the buttercream, cream together butter and icing sugar until well combined and stir through nutella spread and cocoa powder.
- Once the cakes are cooled completely, spread half of the mixture over the first cake. Level then stack the second cake on top. Next, add the remaining buttercream on top. Level and decorate if required..
- Enjoy. This cake keeps well in an airtight container for several days at room temperature..
Moist chocolate cake, nutella buttercream, pretzel crunch between the layers and drizzled with salted caramel. Go on, you know you want to. Spoil dad and get to have a slice for yourself. In the bowl of your mixer add the softened butter and salt, mix on medium speed until it is softened and smooth. Add the Nutella and continue mixing until well combined.
If you find this Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.