Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Oven Grilled Fish
Oven Grilled Fish.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven grilled fish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Grilled Fish is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Oven Grilled Fish is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven grilled fish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Grilled Fish:
- Take 4 of fillet hake.
- Make ready To taste of oregano spice.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Make ready To taste of basil.
- Take To taste of ground pepper.
- Take of Foil.
- Get of Drizzle with olive oil.
Instructions to make Oven Grilled Fish:
- The oven must be 200 degrees.
- Place the foil on the table and drizzle the olive oil on it and place your fillet and spice it with the oregano, basil, salt and pepper then drizzle oil and cover the fish with foil and place it on the oven for 20 minutes.
- While cooking my side dish of mashed potatoes are plate..
- Then the fillet is ready to be plate with garlic sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oven grilled fish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!